We aim to achieve that objective by providing our clients with specialized and reliable service within a reasonable time. We combine a personal approach with high professional standards and aim to provide a comprehensive legal service to our corporate, financial and commercial clients.
A gist of services provided by us is as follows:
BUSINESS STARTUP SERVICES
Incorporation of Private/Public Company, OPC, Producer Company, Nidhi Company and LLPs and conversion of one Form of business into others.
POST REGISTRATION COMPLIANCES
Mandatory compliances have to be made post registration like PAN, First Auditor Appointment Allotment and stamping of the share certificates etc.
Checking compliances under Corporate Law & other laws, rules, regulations, procedures to monitor compliance with the requirements of stated laws and processes.
MERGERS, AMALGAMATIONS & TAKEOVERS
Advising and assisting to comply with the applicable laws and regulations in the events like Merger, Demerger, Takeover, Slump Sale or Business Transfer.
LIAISON AND REPRESENTATION
Handling various approvals from Government agencies across India and obtaining various approvals from different authorities and bodies.
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Secretarial/ROC works of all types of Companies under the Companies Act, 2013 and their mandatory Regular Compliance Services.
Establishment of Companies in India
- Joint Ventures
- Wholly owned subsidiaries
- Special Utility Vehicles
- Public Limited Company
- Private Limited Company
- Sole Proprietorship Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm
- secretarial audit
- Internal Audit
- System Audit
- Labour Laws Audit
- Compliance Audit
- Due Diligence
Your Knowledge Partners
- Legal Advice on various issues related to the Corporate Management & Shareholding
- Regular Consultancy on Corporate Law
- Opinion on various critical issues arises during the management of Companies.
- Corporate Governance compliance and certification
- Search Report (after search with concerned government authorities)
- Compliance Certifications
- Other certifications
Maintenance of Business in India
- Calling, Conducting & Convening of Statutory Meeting & other general meetings of the Company
- Statutory Registers of Management & Shareholding
- Registration of charge/mortgage, transfer deeds etc with various regulatory authorities in India and Intimation to ROC (Registrar of Companies) & RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
- Minutes of the meetings such as Annual General Meeting, Board Meeting, Extra-Ordinary General Meeting
- Annual & Adhoc Compliances with concerned Government Authorities in India under various Acts like Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI etc.